Are you ready for some football? The Raiders Mom’s Club is gearing up for another incredible season and you are invited to join us. Your participation is a fun way for you to be involved in creating some special memories for both you and your son.
The Raiders Mom’s Club is a spirit, volunteering-based group that is part of the AHS Touchdown Club. The Moms Club was formed to provide the necessary volunteers who organize activities that enhance the overall football experience for our team! We also support and help the Special Events Committee, which links with Cheer and Band, to create a sense of unity within AHS and the Football program.
What we do:
- Serve pre-game meals for Freshman, JV, and Varsity players and coaches (Thursdays & Fridays)
- Coordinate and serve meals for coaches’ film review meetings on Sundays
- Provide and serve team-wide pasta meals for players
- Obtain game-day half-time snacks of bananas and granola bars
- Organize treats for the players during the summer workouts and in-season practices
- Support and assist with Special Events (Old Soldiers Day Parade, Pink Out, Homecoming, Jr. Raiders Night, Senior Night, etc.)
- Provide Game day decorations
- Exclusive invitation to Football 101 (Coaches’ Clinic: all you wanted to know about football but were afraid to ask…)
- And so much more…
All members receive an exclusive Raiders Moms Club shirt! Member fee is $20. All Moms Club members are expected to volunteer (time or talent). There are plenty of ways you can help whether making a poster at home to decorating the Homecoming float!
Should you have any questions, please contact Marie Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.