Alpharetta Football 2018
In-person registration will be held:
Sat, April 21st from 9:00am – 1 PM in the AHS Main Lobby.
Sat, April 28th from 9:00am – 1 PM in the AHS Main Lobby.
ALL players should register whether or not they will participate in Spring Football. No Fall registration will be held. If you are a new player moving into the AHS area after spring registration, you can still register for football by contacting Rose Pippen, Varsity Team Manager.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Current copy of Participation Physical
- Insurance card (front and back)
- Checkbook or credit card to pay fees and TD club membership.
- Calendar to sign up for special events and concession stand.
- Transcript Release Form (if desiring to play at the college level) should be printed and turned in to Coach Nichols.
Forms can be found under the Athlete Forms Tab (click here).
If you do not have medical insurance for your player, you can purchase affordable individual insurance for football season through Fulton County Schools. Please contact the AHS front office to obtain a copy of the application for the county provided insurance program.
We want ALL players, grades 9 – 12, to take advantage of the AHS Weight Training class each semester except for the last semester of their senior year when they take the state required Personal Fitness.